Monday, June 16, 2008

Introducing... Avrie Victoria

She's here!!!
Carli went into labor around 3:00 AM Friday morning.



She looks comfy here but that didn't last much longer. I felt helpless as I tried to comfort her during the contractions. Enduring the pain until about 6:30 AM when thankfully the epidural finally came. After that everything else was a piece of cake. (Easy for me to say)
I just want to let Carli know how proud I am to call her my wife and the mother of our new child.





Avrie arrived at 8:43 AM on June 13th at LDS hospiltal.
She weighed 6 lbs 14 ounces and measured 20 inches long.





She came out beautiful, not a bruise or a scratch anywhere.





I was a little concerned about the 2 1/2 hour trip home in the car,
but not to worry Avrie has apparently inherited her mothers ability
to sleep the entire way.



Home at last! 3 years of heartache cured by this 6 lb wonder.
This is a Father's day never to be forgotten.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute you guys!!!!! I think she looks like Carli!!!! She has a beautiful name! Congratulations you guys!!!! I can't wait to see her!!!! Love ya tons, MacKenzie

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Tyler & Carli,
Congratulations on Avrie! She is a precious, beautiful baby girl, & I love her name. I'm so happy for you two.
It was a long time coming, I think that will only make you better parents, and you'll love and appreciate her so much more because she didn't come easy. Carli, you will be an amazing, cute, & fun mom. Tyler, I'm sure you'll be a great, caring,& supportive dad.
Congratulations, love the pictures.
Chrissi

Rue said...

What a sweet posting! I miss her already, oh and you two, too.

california smiths said...

Congrats! She is darling. I am sure you will be such great parents to her! I'm so excited for you both!!

Julia said...

Avrie is beautiful. Congratulations!
Love, Aunt Julie

Ginger said...

Congrats you two! Avrie is a beautiful baby. I talked to your grandma the day after you had her and have been anxiously awaiting a post. Keep the pictures coming!
Ginger

Amber said...

Avrie is so precious! I love her little scream. We will all be blessed to have her in our lives. I never told you this, well because I forgot! About a year ago Peyton wanted me to have a baby girl & name her Victoria, he was very specific & he even had dreams about it. I'm glad at least Carli was able to help him get a little girl into our family! We are so excited to see her again.

Joell said...

She is so adorable! Tyler you are such a proud papa! What a great Father's day gift! I am so sad we are on vacation and can't come visit! but I am glad that the blanket I made for Avrie made it on the site! I am so excited for you guys again she is beautiful!

A New Decade of Health said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! Congratulations on Avrie. She is absolutely gorgeous! Hopefully we can see her in person!

Kara Welling said...

SHE'S a DOLL!! My fav pic is the middle left of the nine. How precious! I am so excited for you guys! We'll have to visit sometime!
-Kara

Pam said...

What a BEAUTIFUL baby! She is seriously so gorgeous. I am so happy for you both. Carli, you did good:)

Randi said...

Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful!

Avrie's 1st Video