Friday, September 26, 2008

Avrie's 1st Summer


Avrie's 1st Parade. We went to the
Centervil
le 4th of July parade with
Tyler's family. She sle
pt through
everything, even the loud sirens
.


We went to the Kaysville fireworks
for the 4th. We were kind of worried
about how she would do. Being the

great baby she is, she slept the
entire time.



Before we moved back to Utah we went to the park with our friend Aubrey and
her son
Kyle to the park. She is
4
weeks and he is
10 weeks old. She
is so tiny compared to him.





This is one of my favorite pictures.
My dad
came home from work early, which
he never did
until she was born, to see
Avrie
and they
fell asleep together
on the recliner.
Notice how dirty he is,
he is a cement
contractor. Instead
of turning the light off he put his dirty
hat over her eyes to block the light out
and put
a shirt over his eyes.



After they woke up from their nap she had
to have a bath, she looked like she had been
rolling around in the dirt. So we gave her
a bath in my moms sink. She loves to be in
the water.



This is Avrie's first time on the lake.
Our
families went boating and she
loved riding
on the boat and having
her legs in the muddy
water. She
is such a good baby, I love her
more
than life itself.







She loves to be outside. This is her
laying on
mimi's blanket at Smoot Park.
There is a
little creek at the park that
we were playing in.
We had such a good
and fun day with our family.




We had a great start to the summer with
the birth of Avrie. I can't think of a better
way, can you? We love having her here and
are so grateful for the joy that she has brought
into our lives. I believe that she is our families
angel sent here to help us.


3 comments:

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Cute pictures, she is a darling girl. It looks like you are having the time of your life with her. I'm so happy for you. I'm glad she has been a good baby for you. Talk to ya later.

Joell said...

Such a cute post! She is adorable! It is funny how a baby can shange your life so much and in such a great way! I remember when I was trying to convince Bryce we should start trying to have kids I was watching a commercial and it said "having a baby changes everything." I looked and Bryce and said "I want everything to change." So funny and so true I will always remember that moment.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!! I miss you guys so much!!! Keep the pictures coming!!! Love ya!!!

Avrie's 1st Video